Even a small drop can create something grand...

Friday, March 18, 2011

Saying goodbye...

I really enjoyed the farewell party @UI_com and Elsevier gave me last night. We should do that again sometime!!!
And the gifts, WOW, you really had me lost for words there...


Instruction manual for my new colleagues...

Thanks to you I will be able to eat my favorite chocolate sprinkles until mid-July 2011.


Guys, you shouldn't have, really...

I will definitely miss everyone of you dearly, and some even more than others! I'm sure the future of User Intelligence will be very successful, even when no one in the office will be complaininhg about ajar doors anymore...


UI: you rock! :-)

Drops [2]

Blogger Deweb thinks...

Heb je al de K3-chips geprobeerd?

Reaction time 19 March, 2011 19:26

 
Blogger Unknown thinks...

dude, leaving UI as well - what you up to?! I feel like a detective piecing things together! I miss the happy days of scopus buttons...

Reaction time 19 April, 2011 15:42

 

Leave something behind

<< Back